Increase brand awareness the most practical way possible: Give away personalized luggage tags!
These 9 Personalized Luggage Tags Will Elevate Your Brand and Make Customers Happy
1. Leather Luggage Tags
If you’re planning to impress your jet-setting executive level-traveler clients, the Cutter and Buck Bainbridge personalized luggage tags are what you need.
These are luxurious leather luggage tags with a durable but smooth feel. It features a button snap to hold a European-style business card or ID. It also comes with a watchband attachment to secure it to the bag.
2. Ultrahyde Luggage Tags
If you’re in the adventure or health and wellness business (you offer yoga classes or sell bikes, for example), the best luggage tags are those with ultrahyde. You can take a pick between the Revello tag or the Dakota tag.
What Is Ultrahyde? It is an abrasion-resistant fabric coated with polyurethane.
Not only are they durable, but they are also perfect for the outdoors. The material is UV resistant and meets marine standards. The recipient can bring their bags to the beach without worrying about damaging the tags.
The quality of the material also makes it an excellent and cheap substitute for leather. Even better, you can buy bulk luggage tags and spend even less money on brand advertising.
3. Spotter Ties Luggage Tags
Do you market to families, especially children? Logo X highly recommends the Whizzie spotter ties. These are the best luggage tags for the following reasons:
- They’re so easy to use. Users can slip the long end to the slot and pull it to secure the tag—that’s it!
- They come in a variety of designs and colors that will surely impress the children. These include the Whizzie Football for the sports fan or the Whizzie Dice for the board-game player of the family.
- You can buy value-added Whizzie items. A good example is this Mini 4-piece tie set that can also function as a cable organizer or wine marker.
4. DIY Luggage Tags
If you’re in the DIY business, it makes sense to give away DIY luggage tags as well. The good news is you will never run out of options, especially with Logo X:
- The Voyage personalized luggage tags feature a PVC material. They are durable and bendable. They also have an ID card, which users can change once in a while.
- The Mod luggage tag has a more plastic feel. The users can see the card and the information quickly. They can also remove the card and replace it with something new.
- A similar product to the Mod is the Explorer luggage tag, which is ideal for travel agencies. The transparent slot can fit a standard ID or business card.
5. Low-Cost Luggage Tags
The rectangular printable luggage tags allow users to see more information in one glance. The round ones, meanwhile, are safer for kids since they don’t have pointed edges.
Either way, they cost less than $0.70 each. You have strong, colorful personalized luggage tags for your prospects and clients in return.
6. Buckled Luggage Tags
Spotter ties are great, but if you have jet-setting clients, there’s a good chance the ties can come loose and they won’t know it. Make sure you give them something more trustworthy such as buckled luggage tags.
The buckles are easy to snap, but they can also fasten the customized luggage tags properly. They may also have a removable pull-out address card and adjustable strap.
7. Pet-Centric Customizable Luggage Tags
Are you a pet shelter or pet shop? Do you run a rescue group? Increase your company awareness with these pet-friendly luggage tags. They feature durable plastic and strap.
You can also use them to raise funds for your cause. Buy them in bulk and sell them per piece.
8. Metal Luggage Tags
Metal personalized luggage tags are not only strong, but they’re also sophisticated looking. Users can also spot their luggage fast since these are shiny.
Your options include these aluminum luggage tags, which are also ideal for people who travel with pets. Their pooches or kitties are less likely to gnaw on the tags. You can also have this luggage tag with steel cables.
9. Travel Sentry Luggage Tag and Lock
The last thing you want your recipients to deal with when traveling at airports is a TSA agent who stops them because of their luggage tags. To save them from the hassle, consider giving away the Travel Sentry luggage tag. It is dual purpose as it can function both as a tag and as a lock.
Invest in Personalized Luggage Tags for Branding Today
Are you one of those who is doubting whether personalized luggage tags still work for branding? Perhaps these travel statistics will change your mind:
- According to Statista, the number of leisure travelers will increase to nearly 2 billion by 2022. Business travelers will number more than 460 million within the same period.
- The number of travelers is growing. The data from the U.S. Travel Association revealed domestic travel went up by almost 2% in 2017. About 8.1 billion person-trips occurred in 2017 as well.
- Within the same period, travel spending rose by 4.4% (adjusted to inflation).
Today, traveling becomes a matter of available time and convenience. With many options from airplanes to high-speed trains, people can now take more frequent short holidays at farther destinations. What can complement their travel bags than the custom luggage tags?
Don’t settle for second-rate options, though. Go full blast with your promotional products and wow your recipients. This way, they’ll be more than happy to receive and even share your brand with others.
When it comes to customization, our company is the one to beat. Logo X has a vast collection of such promotional items, corporate gifts, and giveaways that can get the job done. For more info about our company and the products that we offer, browse through https://www.logox.com.
Do you know of other uses for personalized luggage tags? Share your ideas in the comments section below!
- Spring Break Marketing: 7 Promo Travel Products That Can Boost Your Brand
- The Perfect Promotional Bags To Take To An Exhibition
- Logo Printing On Promotional Chocolates And Printed Candies